Whether you’ve been a whiz with money since you were still getting an allowance or struggle with resisting the pull of buying each and every new gadget that comes out, there is always something more you can learn to improve your knowledge and savvy when it comes to your personal finance. These 100 ebooks together comprise an awesome online library that can help you better understand how to manage your finances today so they’ll last well into the future.
Personal Finance Basics
From saving to managing money, these ebooks will cover the essentials of finances.
- Solving the Money Puzzle: Personal Finance Made Easy: Take a look at this ebook to learn how to finally make personal finance make sense.
- Building Wealth: A Beginner’s Guide to Securing Your Financial Future: This ebook from the Dallas Federal Reserve will have you on the right path to financial success in no time.
- Taking Control of Your Finances: Check out this book from the FDIC to learn how to get your finances under control.
- Simple Strategies for Managing Your Money: Read this ebook to get tips on some basic ways you can start managing your money.
- Money Matters: Your Guide for Financial Security: Learn how to plan ahead and use your money wisely from this ebook.
- Pathways to Getting Ahead: If you need a little guidance when it comes to money, read this ebook for advice.
- A Step By Step Guide To Getting Your Financial Life On Track: Even if you’ve made some money mistakes in the past, this book can show you how to get moving in the right direction.
- Managing Your Money in Good Times and Bad: Times are tough right now for many people and this ebook explains how to manage personal finance even when the economy isn’t doing well.
- Money Tips for All Ages: Your Finances at Different Stages of Life: From fresh out of college to heading towards retirement, this ebook offers ideas on how to manage money at any stage in life.
- Start Smart: Money Management for Teens: It’s never too early to learn how to get a handle on your finances, as this ebook for teens shows.
- 66 Ways to Save Money: If you need to save money, this ebook will show you how to cut back and save more.
- Savings Fitness: A Guide to Your Money and Your Financial Future: Whip your savings account into shape with some help from this ebook on saving and managing money.
- Building Financial Freedom: Don’t be a slave to your debts–this ebook will tell you how to gain financial independence.
- Enhance Your Financial Intelligence: Become a financial wizard with some advice from this great ebook.
- Family Budget: This free ebook will help you manage money more effectively when you have a family to take care of.
Get the most out of your banking experience with some advice and information found in these resources.
- Banking Basics: This ebook from the Boston Federal Reserve Bank will teach you the fundamentals of banking.
- Protecting Yourself from Overdraft and Bounced Check Fees: Make sure you’re not paying money when you don’t need to be with this helpful ebook.
- When Is Your Check Not a Check?: Sound confusing? Get some clarification from this ebook.
- Deposit Insurance Summary: Learn why your money will be fairly secure in your savings account from this guide.
- Avoiding Costly Banking Mistakes: Check out this book to save big when it comes to banking.
- A Shopper’s Guide to Bank Products and Services: Make sure you’re getting the right banking products for you with this ebook.
As much as we’d like to have life go as planned, these ebooks will teach you how to prepare and react to unexpected events like disasters and injuries.
- Consumer’s Guide to Disability Income Insurance: If you or your loved one should become disabled, would you be able to support yourselves? This ebook will tell you how to choose the right kind of disability insurance so you’ll know you’re protected.
- Guide to Long-Term Care Insurance: Learn how to prepare in case you or your spouse needs pricey long term care.
- Fires, Floods and Other Misfortunes: Are You Prepared Financially?: This ebook will help you prepare for natural disasters.
For many, getting out of debt can be a long and arduous process. These ebooks aim to make that climb a little easier, smarter and shorter.
- 27 Powerful Tips And Strategies To STOP Bill Collector Harassment And Deal With Your Debt!: If you’ve got debt and creditors won’t stop hounding you, this book may offer some relief.
- Debt Resolution – How to Get Out Of Debt And Find Financial Freedom: Check out this free ebook to finally conquer your debt.
- 7 Steps to Eliminate Debt: This book will help you learn some basic ways you can start reducing your debt.
- My Story: From Desperation to a Smile: Learn how the author of this ebook went from drowning in debt to finally being debt-free.
- Take Creditors and Collection Agencies to Small Claims Court: If you just can’t seem to get away from the debt that’s hounding you, learn how to deal with it in court with this ebook.
- Get Rid of Debt: There’s no need to suffer with debt forever–this ebook explains the steps you’ll need to take to get out of it.
- No Credit Needed Debt Reduction Guide: Use this guide to learn how to reduce the amount of debt you have.
- Bankruptcy to Go: If you’re considering filing for bankruptcy, this ebook can help explain the process more fully.
- Debt Consolidation Sample Letters for Free: Those working towards debt consolidation can get some advice from these sample letters.
Don’t just blow your money; use these ebooks to ensure you’re spending the right way.
- Consumer Action Handbook: This government handbook will let you know how to protect your rights as a consumer.
- Consumer’s Almanac: Check out this book to help you organize your spending and create a budget.
- Ten Questions to Ask When Choosing a Financial Planner: Don’t just go with the first financial planner you see in the phone book. This ebook will explain how to choose someone who’ll have your best interests in mind.
- Thriving On Less: Simplifying In A Tough Economy: Check out this ebook to learn how to live on less and still enjoy your life to the fullest.
From cards to scores, these ebooks will help you better understand everything related to credit.
- Building a Better Credit Report: If your credit stinks, you can learn how to improve your score with this ebook.
- Healthy Credit: This book from the US government will help you learn to build better credit.
- SHOP: The Credit Card You Pick Can Save You Money: Make sure you’re picking the credit card that will do you the most good with help from this ebook.
- New Consumer Protections for Credit Cards and Mortgages: Learn how new laws may protect your rights even more when using credit.
- 51 Ways to Save Hundreds on Loans and Credit Cards: If you’ve got some credit card debt to pay off, this ebook can help you do it faster and more cheaply.
- Your Credit Scores: Learn what your credit score actually means with this ebook.
- Credit Protection: What to Consider Before You Buy: Ensure that your purchases won’t destroy your credit score with the guidance found here.
- Credit Reports and Credit Scores: Learn the difference and importance of these two kinds of records.
- Playing Your Cards Right: Smart Ways To Use Credit and Debit Cards: Learn how to make your credit cards work for you with this guide.
- What Consumers Should Know about the Cost and Terms of Credit: Credit may sound like a great deal but this ebook will explain why there are pitfalls to watch out for as well.
- Credit Score: The Quintessential Therapy for a Happy Pocket: Keep your wallet happy with tips from this ebook on improving your credit score.
Make your money grow with some investing tips and information from these ebooks.
- Get the Facts on Saving and Investing: This book from the SEC will help you learn the basics behind managing your money.
- How SIPC Protects You: Check out this ebook to learn more about the protections SIPC offers you.
- Beginner’s Guide to Mutual Funds: If you want to put your money into mutual funds then you can find some great advice on how to do it here.
- All About The Foreign Exchange Market in the United States: This ebook will give you a quick education on the foreign exchange market.
- Tools of the Trade: A Basic Guide to Financial Derivatives: Even if you’re not a financial professional, you can benefit from this ebook.
- A Guide for Seniors: Protect Yourself Against Investment Fraud: Make sure you or your loved ones stay safe from investment schemes with the advice in this ebook.
- Fighting Fraud 101–Smart Tips for Older Investors: Whether you’re an older individual or you have one close to you, this book offers some indispensable advice on investing smart and safe.
- Introduction to Mutual Funds: This ebook will help you learn about the basics of what mutual funds are and how to invest in them.
- Questions You Should Ask About Your Investments: Don’t invest blindly–this ebook offers some ideas on questions you should ask before putting your money anywhere.
- Beginner’s Guide to Investing: If you’ve never done much investing, this free ebook is for you.
- Investing Made Simple: This ebook breaks investing down to the basics so you can understand and manage your money wisely.
For most people, a home will be the biggest purchase they ever make, so it’s important to make it a smart one. These ebooks can help.
- Know Before You Go To Get a Mortgage: Here you’ll find some things that you’ll be glad to know before you ever put your money into a mortgage.
- Interest-Only Mortgage Payments and Payment-Option ARM’s: Are they for you?: Before you buy a home, investigate these options through this ebook.
- You May Be Paying Too Much for Your Mortgage: Ensure that your mortgage payments won’t bankrupt you with help from this ebook.
- Your Home Inventory: Use this ebook as a guide to protecting the things you own and value.
- Is Foreclosure Knocking at Your Door?: Those who are facing foreclosure can get advice on staying afloat from the FDIC.
- Buyer Beware: How to Protect Yourself from Foreclosure Frauds, Easy Money Schemes and Other Costly Deals: Potential homeowners can read this ebook to avoid any damaging schemes when buying a home.
- No More Monthly Mortgage: Learn how to knock years off of your mortgage payments with this guide.
Make sure you’re planning ahead with these ebooks all about retirement.
- 401(k) Plans: Learn the basics of 401K plans through this ebook.
- Variable Annuities: What You Should Know: If you think a variable annuity might be right for your retirement plan, read this ebook for more information.
- What Women Need to Know About Retirement: This ebook caters towards women’s retirement needs.
- Taking the Mystery Out of Retirement Planning: Retirement planning can be a mysterious thing, but this ebook will demystify it for you.
- Top 10 Ways to Prepare for Retirement: Get ready for retirement at any age by reading this helpful guide.
- What You Should Know About Your Retirement Plan: Make sure you know what your retirement plan offers you by reading this ebook.
- Your Guaranteed Pension: If you’ve got a pension coming your way, then learn what it means for your financial future here.
- Fiscal Fitness for Older Americans: Stretching Your Savings and Shaping Up Your Financial Strategies: This book will help older individuals prep for upcoming retirement.
- The Get Rich Slowly Guide to Roth IRAs: Learn how to use a Roth IRA to amp up your retirement plan here.
Your money will have an effect even after you’re gone, so make sure your loved ones are protected by reading through some of these ebooks.
- Estate Planning: Learn how to plan for your money even after you’ve gone with this guide from the government.
- What You Should Know About Buying Life Insurance: If you want to protect your family, this ebook will help you get the life insurance you need.
- Living Trusts Offers: This ebook will help you understand what a living trust is and how it can help you plan for your family.
- Estate Planning: Protecting Your "Family Fortune" Through FDIC-Insured Bank Accounts: This guide from the FDIC will help you protect your finances.
- Asset Protection and Estate Planning: Keep your family afloat no matter what with information found in this ebook.
- The Estate Manual: Learn how to create a complete estate plan in this ebook.
Privacy and Security
These free ebooks can save you a lot of pain and hassle by helping you learn to protect your information and finances.
- Phishing and Pharming: Helping Consumers Avoid Internet Fraud: This ebook can help you learn to avoid being taken advantage of online.
- ID Theft: What It’s All About: Learn what it means to have your identity stolen and what you can do about it here.
- Identity Theft: This guide from the Boston Federal Reserve Bank will help you avoid identity theft.
- Identity Theft and Your Social Security Number: Check out this ebook to learn how to protect your social security number.
- Privacy Choices for Your Personal Financial Information: This ebook will help you to make the right choices when it comes to protecting your personal information.
- Affinity Fraud: Learn what affinity fraud is and how to avoid it through this ebook.
- Internet Fraud: How to Avoid Internet Investment Scams: The Internet offers a wide range of advantages, but also a wide range of risks. This ebook will teach you how to avoid some of the big ones.
- ID Theft: Strategies and Help for Fighting Back: Learn how to fight back against identity thieves through this ebook.
- Plastic Fraud: Keep your credit card information secure with a the precautionary advice found here.
Making Money and Business
You can’t manage money if you don’t have any, and these ebooks will help you learn how to get ahead in business and make your own personal fortune.
- Think and Grow Rich: Change how you think about money and bring it your way with this free ebook.
- The Science of Getting Rich: Learn some principles of business that can help you start building your finances.
- As a Man Thinketh: Try out this free read to understand how your mindset can affect your finances.
- Acres of Diamonds: This book will help you build your own personal fortune.
- The Power of Thought: If you believe in the principles behind The Secret then read this book to bring financial success your way.
- Principles of Finance: Read through this book to get a quick education on the basics of finance.
- Don’t Get Business Credit: Try this book to learn why you should shy away from business credit.
- Budget Breeze: This book will help you learn to build a strong budget you can stick to.
- Principles of Accounting: Learn the basics of accounting for your business or other uses through this book.
- Surviving the Economic Crisis: Whether business or personal, this book will help you weather the storm of the economic crisis.